Wednesday 20 February 2013

my not so good yet not so bad new year

had experienced a frustuated year end 2012 & beginning  of year  2013!!
Firstly joined a company at Nov 2012, met nice, polite n friendly colleages
(I have more malays frens now!!)
But missed a chance to work in BRITISH INDIA
(felt a little regret when everytime I met difficulties in the new co... =s)
The wroking life in the new co is very busy but very satisfiying!!
Work hard together as a team, helping each others,
Cover up each others when we made mistakes or when our rights is threaten!!
(And we also gossip our managers too!!!)
(But I really dont like my new co!! Not the colleafes but the procedures and the  management decision is very awful!!)

However I really learned things here, it helps me see what is the difference between a professional firm n a commercial firm, n also sees the difference when a pure auditor work as a manager in the commercial firm, they will not understand what r we doing n why we doing these, all they want is just REPORT!! REPORT!! REPORT!!!!!

Then I went to Bangkok wif my old schoolmate!!
Tat is an awesome trip!! Feel like im closer wif my fren more!!
Know more about their thinking, how they behave n everything~
1 unsatisfied thing is that my phone broke down at the 1st day of the trip~
So I can only entertain myself wif my only digital camera, hahaha~

When the day came to CNY, got flu, cough, n fever came aling together, that mean I slept for 13 hours during my 1st day of CNY!!
The 2nd & 3rd brought fun to me, and the most exciting thing is I got a new Samsung Galaxy Note ll as my bd present!! Weewit~it is too smart, and I even can write my blog by my new Note ll, cant image how can I live without it!! XD

So the conclusion is~
Had have a not so good yet not so bad year end n new year, hehe~~

No comments:

Post a Comment